Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First post...

Ok, I have been wanting to do this for a ong time, but I just didn't know what to do so I will just go for it. Let's start with I just turned 29 and I am pretty content with my life. This scares me because I don't want to be just content, I would like to be fulfilled and have more. the problem is, I am not sure if I am able to take in more "totally contradciting myself", I do that..don't mind me..
In my 29 years on this earth, I have done and seen alot... well I am from Oahu, Kaneohe (specifically) and I grduated from college in 2002.. so long ago, but yet it feels like yesterday... i hated, but loved college and the friends I made were amazing...and am a pretty private person, so doing this blog is a huge opening up for me. my current position has nothing to do with what I went to college for, but are post people really doing what they went to college for?

1 comment:

  1. Good job for starting your blog. I was really hesitant too. It is scary to put yourself out there and wonder if people would even like what you have to say.

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete